Air Duct Cleaning — The Fine Print
- Straightforward pricing is based upon homes with one air duct system. Homes with more than one duct system (indicated by having more than furnace unit), will have a charge per system, in which a $75 discount would be applied to any additional system beyond the first.
- Please note that our air duct cleanings are designed for traditional residential homes. For duplexes, please note that the cost is for each residence (unless both residences share the same air duct system and furnace unit). A $75 discount would apply to the second residence as long as made for the same appointment date/time.
- We do not clean condo units or single apartments.
- We cannot perform cleanings that may require the use of portable equipment (as opposed to truck-mounted) which may include downtown residences that have street or underground parking, etc.
- Our residential cleaning packages are not available for commercial spaces (businesses).
- There are limitations on the weight of objects that can be removed through the process of air duct cleaning. In cases where large chunks of plaster and other building materials are present, as well as stones, toys, etc. (you'd be surprised by some of the things that gather down there!), duct cleaning will not remove them. Duct cleaning is designed for the removal of dust, contaminants, dander, minor debris, etc.—not heavier objects.
- In homes where the registers have been painted over, chipping can sometimes occur if the registers are removed. We'll do our best to minimize this, but it is sometimes unavoidable, as are stripped screws.